Personal Web Page
My Guest book
Links (© All rights reserved)
Projective Modal Structures of Plato's Parmenides
About Properties of L-Inconsistent Theories
Logic of Whole
of Good: Moral Logos of Vladimir Soloviov
a model of Living Being
of levels in Personal Identity
Modality in the History of Logic
Moiseev, was born in 1965 in Russian Federation
1983 - 1989 Student of Medical
Institute, faculty of therapy, Voronezh
1989 - 1992 Post-graduate Student,
Department of Philosophy of Biology, Institute of Philosophy of RAS, Moscow
- Defence of Ph. Doctoral Thesis "Non classical type of rationality in biological
knowledge" (speciality "Philosophy of Science")
1992 - 1998
Student of Mathematical faculty, Voronezh University, Voronezh
1993 - 2000
Assistant of Chair of Philosophy, Voronezh Medical Institute, Voronezh
December - Defence of Ph. Doc. Hab. Thesis "Logical and Philosophical Interpretation
of foundations of Russian Philosophy of All-Unity" (speciality "History
of Philosophy"), Russian State Human University, Moscow
2001 - Grant of Fund of Queen Jadviga of Jagellonnian University, Cracow, Poland
- 2002 Senior Assistant and Senior Lecturer of Chair of Philosophy, Philosophical
Faculty, Voronezh University, Voronezh (lecture courses "Philosophy and Methodology
of Science", "Philosophy of Biology", "Mathematical Logic")
2003-2006 Chairman of Chair of Philosophy, Voronezh N.N.Burdenko State Medical Academy,
2006 - present - Chief of Chair of Philosophy, Moscow State Medical Stomatological University
1. Logic of
All-Unity. Moscow: Publ. House "Per Se", 2002. - 415 p. (publishing
grant of Russian Fund of Human Researches N 01-03-16096).
Philosophy of Science. Voronezh: Publ. House "Central Black
Earth Publ. House", 2006. 240 p.
Logic of Good. Moral logos of Vladimir Soloviov. Moscow: Publ. House "Editorial
URSS", 2004. 400 p.
4. Philosophy of Biology and Medicine. Moscow: Publ. House "Printberry", 2007. 174 p.
5. Philosophy of Science. Philosophy of Biology and Medicine. Moscow: Publ. House "Geotar-Media", 2008. 560 p.
6. Philosophy of Transdisciplinarity (in cooperation with L.P.Kijashchenko). Moscow. IPRAS, 2009. 205 p.
7. Logic of the Open Synthesis. Vol.1. Structure. Nature. Soul. Books 1-2. St.Petersburg: Publ. House "Mir", 2010. (publishing
grant of Russian Fund of Human Researches N 09-03-16031). (B.1 - 743 p., B.2 - 742 p.)
of Scientific Reseaches: Nonclassical
Rationality, Philosophical Logic, Rationality of Human and Biological Sciences,
Russian Philosophy of All-Unity